BUSINESS - $165
Includes a USDF Group Membership, one individual voting privilege, business card ad (must provide business card), SIB listing and recognition on the NEWDA website.
INDIVIDUAL - $50
For 18 yrs. & over as of Jan. 1st of the current membership year. Includes USDF Group Membership, & voting privilege for the individual.
1. Primary member + 1 add'l member - $80
2. Primary member + 2 add'l members - $105
3. Primary member + 3 add'l members - $135
Family membership may be composed of 2,3, or 4 people; Primary (adult) and 1 or 3 additional family members with the same last name or same home address a primary member as defined by USDF. Family membership include one NEWDA voting privilege and 2 to 4 USDF Group Memberships. Note: Remember to list all of the member's names and birth dates of any Junior/Young riders.
JUNIOR - $40
Must be 17 or under as of Jan 1st of current membership year.
Includes one USDF Group Membership, & one voting privilege.
Note: Remember to list your birth date with your name on the membership form!
Before completing online payment, please complete the application by clicking here.
NOTE: Check out amounts include processing fee.
E-mail is our main way of communication for Chapter communication, Meeting Notices, & Newsletters all sent via e-mail unless specified in the comments of your membership application at the time of payment.
New Dressage Association, Inc
MEMBERSHIP ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
I acknowledge that I have been given the opportunity to read the Association’s bylaws and agree to be bound by the provisions therein. (Bylaws are available on our website – www.newdressage.org or by request from any Board member.)
As a member of NEWDA, I may choose to volunteer for Association responsibilities or activities. I expressly agree that my services are being provided as a volunteer and that I am not an employee of the NEW Dressage Association. I am neither entitled to nor expect any present or future salary, wages, or other benefits for these volunteer services. I freely and voluntarily seek to participate in any or all programs, events and/or activities sanctioned, produced, or sponsored by the NEWDA that include educational and training programs, youth programs, clinics, and/or competitions at any time and at any location. These activities, programs, and events will hereafter be referred to as “the Activities,” and the NEWDA, together with its sponsors, managers, property owners, officials, organizers and affiliates and their respective directors, officers, members, employees, agents, volunteers, representatives, and designated officials will collectively be referred to as “Event Sponsor”.
In consideration of NEWDA allowing me to participate in the Activities, now and in the future, I agree to the following:
1. Acknowledgement of Inherent Risks of Equine Activities/Assumption of Risks. Member acknowledges that there are numerous inherent risks of equine activities, whether preparing for, entering, participating in, or leaving the Event. The inherent risks include those dangers and conditions which are an integral part of equine activities, including, but not limited to: (a) the propensity of an equine or other animal to behave in ways that may result in injury, harm, or death to persons on or around them; (b) the unpredictability of the equine’s reaction to such things as sounds, sudden movements and unfamiliar objects, persons or other animals; (c) certain hazards such as surface or subsurface conditions; (d) collisions with other animals or objects; (3) the potential of member or other participant to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to injury to the member or others, such as failing to maintain control over the equine or not acting within his or her ability; (f) the breakage or failure of tack or other equipment; and (g) the potential that an equine or animal may cause injury or harm to the rider or other persons or animals in the vicinity. Member is not relying on Event Sponsor to list within this document all possible inherent risks or all risks of participating in any of the Activities at any location.
2. Waiver and Release of Liability. With full knowledge and appreciation of these and other inherent risks associated with equine activities and the Activities, member freely and voluntarily assumes the risks of the equine activities involved in any aspect of them. In this connection, member also voluntarily agrees to waive any and all rights to sue and hereby releases the Event Sponsor from all liability, loss, claims, or actions for injury, death, expenses, or damage to person or property resulting from the inherent risks of the Event, or resulting from any action or inaction by the Event Sponsor. This waiver and release is effective even if the injury, death or damage to person or property is caused by, or contributed to by, actions or failure to act of the Event Sponsor and which actions or inactions constitute ordinary negligence or a violation of any applicable law pertaining to equine activity liabilities. Neither Member nor Member’s representatives shall make any claim against, maintain an action against, or recover from the Event Sponsor or its sponsors, directors, officers, members, employees, agents, volunteers, representatives, designated officials, or others acting on their behalf for injury loss, damage or death of the Member, to the Member’s horse, or to the Member’s personal property (regardless of ordinary negligence by the Event Sponsor or regardless of an alleged violation of an applicable equine activity liability law.)
Notice: A person who is engaged for compensation in the rental of equines or equine equipment or tack or in the instruction of a person in the riding or driving of an equine or in being a passenger upon an equine is not liable for the injury or death of a person involved in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities, as defined in section 895.481 (1) (e) of the Wisconsin Statutes.
By submitting the membership form and paying the membership fees, you hearby agree to the terms you have just read.
NEWDA is a non-profit, tax-exempt corporation under US Code, section 501(c)(3) incorporated in the state of Wisconsin.
Special thanks to our photographers - Photos by Jackie, Sea Star Equestrian Cecelia Conway, Franke Photo Design.